United Arab Emirates Video
Eating Out in United Arab Emirates: Recommendations for Every Meal
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is a vibrant and diverse country located in the Middle East. With its rich cultural heritage and cosmopolitan cities, the UAE offers a wide array of dining options for locals and tourists alike. From traditional Emirati cuisine to international flavors, the country’s culinary scene is a melting pot of flavors and experiences. In this article, we will explore some of the best places to eat out in the UAE, covering recommendations for every meal.
Start your day with a delicious breakfast at one of the many cafes and restaurants in the UAE. Here are some top recommendations:
- Arabian Tea House: Located in Dubai, this charming cafe offers a traditional Emirati breakfast experience. Indulge in dishes like balaleet (sweet vermicelli with saffron) and chebab (Emirati pancakes).
- Baker & Spice: With multiple locations across the UAE, Baker & Spice is known for its organic and locally sourced ingredients. Enjoy their freshly baked pastries and hearty breakfast options.
- The Sum of Us: Situated in Dubai, this trendy cafe serves up a variety of breakfast dishes, from classic eggs benedict to innovative avocado toast creations.
For a satisfying midday meal, the UAE offers a plethora of options. Here are some lunch recommendations:
- Al Fanar Restaurant and Cafe: Located in Abu Dhabi, this restaurant specializes in Emirati cuisine. Try their signature dishes like machbous (spiced rice with meat) and harees (slow-cooked wheat and meat).
- Shawarma Street: This popular street food joint in Dubai serves mouthwatering shawarmas with a variety of fillings. Grab a quick and delicious lunch on the go.
- Jumeirah Fishing Harbor: Head to this waterfront dining destination in Dubai for a seafood feast. Choose from a range of fresh catches and enjoy stunning views of the harbor.
If you’re feeling peckish in the afternoon, the UAE has plenty of options to satisfy your cravings. Here are some snack recommendations:
- Al Mallah: Located in Dubai, Al Mallah is a popular spot for Middle Eastern street food. Try their falafel wraps or indulge in a plate of hummus with freshly baked bread.
- Local Bakeries: Explore the local bakeries in the UAE and sample traditional pastries like luqaimat (sweet dumplings) or khameer (Arabic bread).
- Camel Cookies: These camel-shaped cookies are a popular souvenir in the UAE. Grab a pack and enjoy them with a cup of tea or coffee.
When it comes to dinner, the UAE offers a diverse range of culinary experiences. Here are some dinner recommendations:
- Pierchic: Located in Dubai, Pierchic is a stunning seafood restaurant situated on a pier. Enjoy fresh seafood dishes while taking in breathtaking views of the Arabian Gulf.
- Li Beirut: This Lebanese restaurant in Abu Dhabi offers a refined dining experience. Feast on authentic Lebanese dishes like mezze, grilled meats, and aromatic stews.
- Al Hadheerah: Immerse yourself in Arabian culture at this desert restaurant in Dubai. Enjoy a lavish buffet featuring traditional Middle Eastern dishes while watching live performances.
For those looking for a late-night bite, the UAE has a range of options to satisfy your cravings. Here are some recommendations:
- Al Ustad Special Kabab: Located in Dubai, this iconic restaurant has been serving delicious kebabs since 1978. Indulge in their succulent grilled meats and flavorful marinades.
- Zaroob: Open 24/7, Zaroob is a popular Lebanese street food joint in Dubai. Grab a shawarma or a mana’eesh (Levantine flatbread) to satisfy your hunger.
- Al Reef Lebanese Bakery: This bakery in Abu Dhabi is the perfect spot for a late-night snack. Try their freshly baked bread and pastries, or opt for a savory manakish.
The United Arab Emirates offers a diverse culinary landscape, with options to suit every palate and craving. Whether you’re looking for traditional Emirati cuisine or international flavors, the UAE has it all. From breakfast to late-night eats, the country’s dining scene is a culinary adventure waiting to be explored.